HVAC also is known as Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning. This is a technology of indoor and vehicular environmental comfort. It consists of mainly three activities ventilation, heating and air conditioning. Its working is based on the principle thermodynamics, fluid mechanics and heat transfer. Our company provides excellent HVAC services in Dubai, UAE.
Valmech is popular for its diverse range of HVAC services and maintenance to a wide range of industries including residential and building contracting companies, Educational institutes, hospitals, government projects. Being the professional HVAC contractor in Dubai, we undertake every challenge in the industry with our experience and technological up-gradation in the company. We culminate the best of expertise and advanced tools and machineries to set up as the best HVAC contractors in Dubai.
Since establishment, Valmech is specialized to handle all kinds of critical and challenging issues deriving from HVAC installations at any type of buildings or establishments. With the advanced HVAC management and maintenance system of Valmech, we control, manage and take care of all HVAC installations at the best and affordable price in UAE. We are the one-stop HVAC solutions to deliver with professional end to end services on all major and minor HVAC’ projects.
- Turnkey HVAC design and build contracts for all types of projects including but not limited to residential complexes, commercial buildings, schools, restaurants, warehouses, factories and laboratories.
- Variable Refrigerant Flow systems (also known as VRF or VRV)
- Package Units.
- Split Ducted DX units.
- Cooling Towers.
- Energy Transfer Stations (ETS) complete with Heat exchangers, pumps, etc.
- Fresh Air Handling Units (FAHU) and Heat Wheel Recovery.
- Complete Chiller Systems inclusive of chiller, pump rooms, chilled water piping, valve package assembly, flushing, chemical dosing system, and related Building Management System (BMS).
- All types of GI or PI ducting distributions and as well as Fire Rated and Phenolic ducting.
- Sound Attenuation and Anti-vibration solutions.
- Industrial Extraction and ventilation systems.
- Smart Thermostat Installations including but not limited to (Honeywell, Nest and Ecobee).
- Third Party Testing, Adjusting & Balancing (TAB) and related reports.
- Preventive and routine Annual Maintenance Contracts (AMC) for HVAC projects.